To modify an existing Team, you must have certain permissions. By default, Administrator and Manager Roles can manage it.
Team member is a User i.e. your support representatives. To add a new:
- Log in to the Polar help desk application using your user name and password.
- Click on the 'Teams' in the header navigation and then select Teams. The screen with all Teams will display.
- Click on the name of the Team you want to add members to. Team template with all information will display.
- Click on the search icon besides 'Add Member' field. The pop-up with all Users will appear. Select The User by clicking on green + icon. You may also start typing in a field. The application will suggest you all Users which user names start with those letter.
- Click Save when you add all members.