To modify an existing Team, you must have certain permissions. By default, Administrator and Manager Roles can manage it.
To delete a member from a Team:
- Log in to the Polar help desk application using your user name and password.
- Click on the 'Teams' in the header navigation and then select Teams. The screen with all Teams will display.
- Click on the name of the Team you want to add members to. Team template with all information will display. In Team Members section you will see list of all joined members.
- Click on the red - icon besides the User you want to remove from the Team. The User should disappear.
- Click Save when you remove all members you want to.