To install Polar Help Desk manually, please do:
- download the software from our web site
- save all files in a folder, for example D:\PolarHelpDesk
- create a virtual folder in IIS for that folder
- install SQL 2008 Express and, during the installation give all rights on YOUR COMPUTER/NETWORK SERVICE
- create a new database
- start the PolarServiceDesk.sql script from the created database
- start the PolarServiceDesk.sql script
- open your browser and enter http://path_to_your_virtual_dir/install into your URL field
- enter the database name and click 'Create'
You may be also interested in...